Sunday, 30 August 2009
5 THINGS THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1) My favourite sports: Shooting (target, NOT animals!) and fencing. I have enjoyed both hugely but fencing is probably my favourite.
2) When I was 11 years old, a French TV programme called 30 millions d'amis did a feature on me. It was about me horse riding since I was 4 years old & my love for cats. At the time, I was feeding stray cats & kittens. I ended up attracting and caring for over 20 stray and feral cats.
3) I am very interested in maritime archeology, shipwrecks & lost treasures, being my main interests.
4) I don't like soaps. I am not referring to scented soaps. I am talking about TV programmes such as Eastenders, Coronation Street, Home & Away etc..etc.... They always seem to be filled with a lot of mishaps and unhappiness for the characters. So many other things to do or watch instead!
This was a pleasant surprise for Alan when I met him. A woman who does not like soaps!
5) I am fascinated by the 17Th & 18Th century and love books and films set in those times (especially action/adventure, smuggling, pirates, swashbuckling, drama, romance & true events). Here are some of them..
Well, now you know a little bit more about me. I had better get on with some more work in the lounge. A third coat of paint is about to applied to the floorboards. I am pleased with it so far, the room already feels bigger and brighter.
We will be watching some of the Belgian Grand Prix at the same time as working. I always watch the Monaco Grand Prix and the Belgian Grand Prix.
Have a great weekend!